It appears that summer is less than punctual this season. But that doesn’t mean that you should not be prepared for the warm weather trends. So I channeled my inner stylist, and of course taking a few cues from our favorite celebrities, I’ve put some ideas together that will work best for your white-on-white looks this season. Check them out!
White crotchet is a timeless piece that should be on consistent repeat in your closet. Add pops of color, muted shade of nudes, or a shimmering gold for an oh-so-chic play on your typical all white attire.
I’m hoping that you have car service for these crisp white jeans, LOL! This look requires lots of accessories. Take this time to go completely ham with it all. From animal pendants, to spikes and chains–here’s your chance to wear your entire jewelry box.
It’s time to bring the all white trend to the office. You can never go wrong with a long pencil skirt and a button up lace blouse. This looks might get a lunch meeting with that important client.
Follow me on twitter: @gorgeousingrey
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
WARDROBE WARS: Joan Smalls vs Chanel Iman
1. Joan SmallsSource: 1 of 19
2. Chanel ImanSource: 2 of 19
3. joansmallschanelimanSource: 3 of 19
4. Joan SmallsSource: 4 of 19
5. Chanel ImanSource: 5 of 19
6. Joan SmallsSource: 6 of 19
7. Chanel ImanSource: 7 of 19
8. Joan SmallsSource: 8 of 19
9. Chanel ImanSource: 9 of 19
10. Joan SmallsSource: 10 of 19
11. Chanel ImanSource: 11 of 19
12. Joan SmallsSource: 12 of 19
13. Chanel ImanSource: 13 of 19
14. Joan SmallsSource: 14 of 19
15. Chanel ImanSource: 15 of 19
16. Joan SmallsSource: 16 of 19
17. Chanel ImanSource: 17 of 19
18. Joan SmallsSource: 18 of 19
19. Chanel ImanSource: 19 of 19
BRIGHT IDEAS: 3 Summer White Looks You Should Try Tomorrow was originally published on hellobeautiful.com