I’m totally addicted to bloggers! And not just because I am one, but because bloggers have changed the fashion game through their own savvy innovation and ability to see beyond the obvious. They’re everywhere! Some are the faces of major fashion campaigns, while others are contributors to some of your favorite fashion publications–there’s no denying that we are obsessed with these beauties.
But there’s a handful that I know, if given the opportunity, I would snatch a few Prada bags, and Lanvin heels from their closets. Check out 10 bloggers whose closets we’d love to raid.
10 Bloggers Whose Closets We'd Love To Raid
1. Taliah Ferguson (FashionWasHere.net)Source: 1 of 10
2. K Siler (iStyleLikeMe.com)Source: 2 of 10
3. Kelly Augustine (MasqueMag.com)Source: 3 of 10
4. Kela Walker (KelasKloset.com)Source: 4 of 10
5. Christina Brown (LoveBrownSugar.com)Source: 5 of 10
6. Mattie James (Mattieologie.com)Source: 6 of 10
7. Monroe Steele (FashionSteeleNYC.com)Source: 7 of 10
8. Gabi Gregg (GabiFresh.com)Source: 8 of 10
9. Jillian (Nusophisticate.com)Source: 9 of 10
10. Krystin (BeLoudBeYou.com)Source: 10 of 10
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
She’s Got Style: 10 Bloggers Whose Closets We’d Love To Raid was originally published on hellobeautiful.com