LOS ANGELES (AP) — Demi Moore is seeking spousal support from estranged husband Ashton Kutcher.
The actress states in a court filing Thursday that she also wants the “Two and a Half Men” star to pay her attorney’s fees in the divorce proceedings.
Kutcher filed for divorce in December, more than a year after Moore announced the marriage was over. Kutcher didn’t take a position in his filings on whether he should pay Moore any spousal support.
The couple was married in September 2005, and they have no children together.
Kutcher didn’t specify when the couple separated, but Moore listed Nov. 17, 2011, as the breakup date.
Moore publicly announced the couple’s breakup that day, but until Thursday had not filed any divorce paperwork.
Shocking Celebrity Splits
1. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton1 of 16
2. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin2 of 16
3. Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel3 of 16
4. Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore4 of 16
5. Deion & Pilar Sanders5 of 16
6. George & Ann Lopez6 of 16
7. Heidi Klum & Seal7 of 16
8. Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez8 of 16
9. Maria Shriver & Arnold Schwarzenegger9 of 16
10. Lance Gross & Eva Marcille10 of 16
11. Tony Parker & Eva Longoria11 of 16
12. Kobe & Vanessa Bryant12 of 16
13. Tiki & Ginny Barber13 of 16
14. Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren14 of 16
15. Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon15 of 16
16. Chris Rock and wife Malaak split up after 19 years of marriage.Source:PR Photos 16 of 16