LOS ANGELES (AP) — Demi Moore is seeking spousal support from estranged husband Ashton Kutcher.
The actress states in a court filing Thursday that she also wants the “Two and a Half Men” star to pay her attorney’s fees in the divorce proceedings.
Kutcher filed for divorce in December, more than a year after Moore announced the marriage was over. Kutcher didn’t take a position in his filings on whether he should pay Moore any spousal support.
The couple was married in September 2005, and they have no children together.
Kutcher didn’t specify when the couple separated, but Moore listed Nov. 17, 2011, as the breakup date.
Moore publicly announced the couple’s breakup that day, but until Thursday had not filed any divorce paperwork.
Shocking Celebrity Splits
1. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton1 of 17
2. Sherri Shepherd & Lamar Sally2 of 17
3. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin3 of 17
4. Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel4 of 17
5. Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore5 of 17
6. Deion & Pilar Sanders6 of 17
7. George & Ann Lopez7 of 17
8. Heidi Klum & Seal8 of 17
9. Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez9 of 17
10. Maria Shriver & Arnold Schwarzenegger10 of 17
11. Lance Gross & Eva Marcille11 of 17
12. Tony Parker & Eva Longoria12 of 17
13. Kobe & Vanessa Bryant13 of 17
14. Tiki & Ginny Barber14 of 17
15. Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren15 of 17
16. Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon16 of 17
17. Chris Rock and wife Malaak split up after 19 years of marriage.Source:PR Photos 17 of 17