Alicia Keys is adding her voice to the Super Bowl show.
The Grammy-winning R&B singer has been lined up to perform the national anthem before the NFL championship game on Feb. 3 in New Orleans, a person familiar with Super Bowl entertainment plans told The Associated Press on Friday.
The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the NFL has not yet announced the anthem singer.
Keys, who turns 32 next week, released her fifth studio album, “Girl on Fire,” late last year.
The Super Bowl teams will be determined this Sunday, when the San Francisco 49ers play the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC championship game, and the Baltimore Ravens face the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game.
The NFL said in October that Beyonce will be the star of the halftime show at this year’s Super Bowl. She sang the national anthem at the 2004 NFL title game in her hometown of Houston.
Others who have performed the national anthem at past Super Bowls include “American Idol” winner Kelly Clarkson last year, as well as Whitney Houston, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Neil Diamond and Mariah Carey.
At the 2011 Super Bowl between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers in Dallas, pop star Christina Aguilera flubbed a line while belting out the national anthem. When she was supposed to sing the words “O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming,” Aguilera instead repeated an earlier line, with a slight variation — drawing plenty of attention on Twitter.
SWIRLED: Our Favorite Black & White Celebs
29 photos Launch gallery
1. Singer KeKe Wyatt's mother is white and her father is African-American.
1 of 29
2. Alicia Keys has an Italian mom and an African- American dad. (PR)
2 of 29
3. Actor Boris Kodjue's father is Ghanaian and his mother German. (PR)
3 of 29
4. Athlete Lolo Jones birth mother is white and her dad is black. (PR)
4 of 29
5. "Criminal Minds" actor has a white mom and a black dad. (PR)
5 of 29
6. Rashida Jones, daughter of Quincy Jones, who is Black and mom, Peggy Lipton is White. (PR)
6 of 29
7. Singer Lenny Kravitz has a Black mom and a Caucasian-Jewish father. (PR)
7 of 29
8. Amber Rose has an Italian father and a Creole Mother. (PR)
8 of 29
9. Drake's mother is Jewish-Canadian and his father is Black. (PR)
9 of 29
10. Jordin Sparks is bi-racial too. (PR)
10 of 29
11. J.Cole's mother is caucasian and his dad is African- American. (PR)
11 of 29
12. Singer Mya's father is Italian and her mother is Black. (PR)
12 of 29
13. NBA player Kris Humphries has a white mom and black dad. (PR)
13 of 29
14. Actress Halle berry's mother is Causcasian and her father is Black. (PR)
14 of 29
15. President Barack Obama has a Kenyan father and a Caucasian mother. (AP)
15 of 29
16. Tracee Ellis Ross' mom is the the legendary Diana Ross and her dad is white. (PR)
16 of 29
17. Derek Jeter has a black dad and white mother. (PR)
17 of 29
18. Actor Wentworth Miller is half White and Black. (AP)
18 of 29
19. Maya Rudolph has a black mother, Minnie Rippleton and a white father. (PR)
19 of 29
20. Actress Lauren London has a Black mom and a Caucasian- Jewish father. (PR)
20 of 29
21. Actor Vin Diesal is black and Italian but he has never met his biological father. (PR)
21 of 29
22. Singer Leona Lewis has white mom and black dad. (PR)
22 of 29
23. Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown's mother is white and her dad is black. (PR)
23 of 29
24. Actor Jesse Williams has a Swedish mom and an African-American dad. (PR)
24 of 29
25. Twins actresses Tia Mowry-Hardict and Tamara Mowry-Housley are Black and Italian. (PR)
25 of 29
26. Faith Evans has a black mother and an italian father, but the singer chooses not to claim her white ancestry. (PR)
26 of 29
27. Singer Craig David has a grenadian dad and white-british mom. (PR)
27 of 29
28. The tall red-head Blake Griffin has a white mom and black dad. (PR)
28 of 29
29. Actress Tamara Taylor has a black father and a Scottish mother. (PR)
29 of 29