CeeLo Green has joined the list of celebrities making the commitment to lose weight. The singer has teamed up with eDiets, an online dieting service, in an effort to transform his physique.
In a video called “CeeLo’s Journey,” Green says he chose to lose weight because he has much more creative work to do and wants to be here to deliver it to his fans.
He add that the dieting company reached out to him in response to a comment he made on YouTube.
“I believe that you can change for the better, you can be a better version of yourself,” he says.
The Life and Times of Cee Lo Green
1. 1. Cee Lo Green was born Thomas DeCarlo Callaway May 30, 1974.1 of 10
2. 2. Green graduated high school from Riverside Military Academy in Gainesville, Georgia.2 of 10
3. 3. Both of his parents were ordained ministers. He started his music career in his church.3 of 10
4. 4. Cee Lo was an original member of the Atlanta hip hop group Goodie Mob.4 of 10
5. 5. Goodie Mob released their first album, Soul Food, in 1995.5 of 10
6. 6. Cee Lo signed with Arista to begin his solo career and made two albums.6 of 10
7. 7. On August 14, 2010, Cee Lo released "F**k You!", an instant viral hit.7 of 10
8. 8. After his second solo album, Cee Lo joined the group Gnarls Barkley.8 of 10
9. 9. Cee Lo was married to Christina Johnson until they divorced in 2005.9 of 10
10. 10. His most recent album, The Lady Killer, was released in November 2010.10 of 10
(Photo: Rance Greer)