The AJC has more:
Garrett-Rogers pleaded guilty to charges of aggravated battery, aggravated assault and leaving the scene of an accident for the July 2010 incident. Garrett-Rogers struck the victim, whose name was not released, at Pinebrook Mobile Homes hours after he ended the couple’s relationship, Assistant District Attorney Tom Kegley told the court.
Witnesses said Garrett-Rogers struck the victim, dragged him under her vehicle, and backed over him before fleeing the scene. The victim laid motionless on the ground until investigators arrived and transported him to Grady Memorial Hospital, where he was treated for a dislocated pelvis and a fractured femur, along with injuries to his skull and hands.
See news report below:
According to prosecutors, this is not the first time that Garrett-Rogers has attempted to run over an ex-lover; she was allegedly involved in a similar situation approximately 7 months prior. They argued that she obviously has anger issues that she doesn’t know how to deal with.
The young mother will begin her jail sentence on January 2.
Celebs Who Break-Up to Make-Up
1. Teddy and Tina CampbellSource:Tina Campbell Instagram 1 of 17
2. Gabrielle Union-Wade and Dwayne WadeSource:Gabrielle Union Wade Instagram 2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel GibsonSource:YouTube screenshot 3 of 17
4. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Kourtney Instagram 4 of 17
5. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Chris Brown Instagram 5 of 17
6. Robert De Niro and Grace HightowerSource:(PR) 6 of 17
7. Diddy and Kim Porter7 of 17
8. Omar Epps and Keisha SpiveySource:(PR) 8 of 17
9. Snoop Dogg and ShanteSource:(PR) 9 of 17
10. Rihanna and Chris BrownSource:(PR) 10 of 17
11. Fantasia Barrino and Antwaun CookSource:(Twitter) 11 of 17
12. Laura GovanSource:(PR) 12 of 17
13. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant13 of 17
14. Rapper Fabolous and girlfriend Emily B14 of 17
15. Joseline and Stevie J15 of 17
16. Jessica Biel and Justin TimberlakeSource:(PR) 16 of 17
17. Pink and Carey HartSource:(PR) 17 of 17