Do you have an ace boon coon, a ride or die, or in other words, a best friend?
There’s nothing like having a person you can always go to because they bring laughs, joy, and great times. If you’re thinking of someone that you can call on when you have a problem but also when you want to have a good time, don’t forget to honor them.
Nothing compares to having that best friend bond, so here are our treasured friendships from our favorite shows!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE.
STAY INFORMED! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!
Our Favorite Friendships We Loved To See On TV
was originally published on
1. Will & Jazz – “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
2. Pam and Gina – “Martin”
3. Tommy and Ghost – “Power”
4. Issa and Molly – “Insecure”
5. Toni, Lynn, Joan, and Maya – “Girlfriends”
6. Dwayne and Ron – “A Different World”
7. Eddie Winslow, Steve Urkel, and Waldo Faldo – “Family Matters”
8. Moesha and Hakeem – “Moesha”