The Ohio Senate In question, Tina Maharath is having her background looking further into. She was involved in the incident when she was 16 years old. She had struck a bicyclist and had turned her self in months later. He had been pronounced deceased. It is even said the bicyclist was already struck by another vehicle. Maharath is saying that the incident was that caused by immaturity. She is the only Democrat in the state that is not endorsed by the democratic party. The story of her past is being run in ads all over the state by the Republican party candidate.
- Gloria Govan Scores Victory In Court
- Study: Domestic Violence Reports Increased Following Hurricane Harvey
- Obesity Surgery May Lower Heart Attack Danger In Diabetics
- Wendy Williams Spreads Anti-Drug Message With New Life-Size Billboard
- Judge Tosses Stormy Daniels’ Defamation Suit Against Trump
- Firms Cite Law In Missouri Boat Accident, Seek Mediation
- Fabolous And Emily B’s Dad Are Best Buds Again [Video]
- Black Moms Matter: When Is It Ok To Lie?
- Inside Her Story: One Year Of #MeToo
- Shaun King: Chinedu Okobi Was Killed By Police In The Bay Area