Actor Jesse Williams has remained relatively mum regarding his impending divorce from his estranged wife Aryn Drake-Lee.
But on Monday the actor opened up in a visual compilation for Jay-Z‘s latest album ‘4:44.’
It’s one of the most revealing song’s on the album and directly addresses the rapper’s past exploits with women and how those indiscretions almost tore his family apart.
Williams, along with several other famous male entertainers sat down to reflect on the meaning of the song and how it relates to them personally.
“I was in a relationship 13 years, 13 real years, not 5 years, not 7 years – 13 years,” Williams said. “All of a sudden motherf—ers are writing think-pieces that I somehow threw a 13-year relationship.”
Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 16
3. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou3 of 16
4. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married...but as we know, it didn't work out.4 of 16
5. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey5 of 16
6. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.6 of 16
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose7 of 16
8. Kimora and Russell Simmons8 of 16
9. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.Source:AP) 9 of 16
10. 'All My Children' star and current guest star on 'Power' Debbi Morgan has been married...and divorced four times.10 of 16
11. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.11 of 16
12. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.12 of 16
13. And we thought it would last - Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.13 of 16
14. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O'Neal.14 of 16
15. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven't remarried.15 of 16
16. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it's been finalized...but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?16 of 16