Show your Pride!  Have your say – My pride, My way.

Sponsored by African Pride Haircare Products.

Show your Pride and Vote for the next gospel superstar! Winner gets a Recording Contract, Cash and Trip to Charleston SC to perform in the McDonald’s Gospel Showcase hosted by Willie Moore Jr.

Vote out of the Top 5 Finalist below!

16 thoughts on “African Pride: Young, Fly and Saved Competition!

1. Damarious Harris on said:

Hello, I’m J Swagg and I’m a 19 years old gospel rapper. I gave my life to Christ at the age of 16 years old. I got inspired you, Uncle Reece, Canton Jones and Lecrae. I also released my mixtape on Spinrilla called “My Story My Life”. Cause I feel that I have a story to tell to everyone around the world. So this is why I know I deserve to be in the Young Fly and Saved competition. Just to change to world.

2. Kendra Collins on said:

Hello YFS, when I login it says my video is approved but I can’t find it on the video entries.Also I submitted my video twice by accident.The first time it’s the full length video but I edited it to 90 secs and resubmitted it.

3. Hello! My name is Stephanie Hardy, and I’m a 23 year old singer from Birmingham, Alabama! I have been singing in church and school choirs since the age of four, and last year, I was blessed to have earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music with a Vocal Emphasis. I want to be able to pursue a career in singing God’s music, and hopefully this will be a good opportunity to win souls and do what I love to do!

Here’s a link to my last performance at a local talent show: https://youtu.be/_Rir7RQERql

Thanks for this amazing opportunity, and I pray that I will be selected.

4. Juanita McLeod on said:

Hi! My name is Juanita McLeod, and I just wanted to notify you all that when I thought that my first submission failed to go through, I entered the video under an alternative email, therefore I unintentionally have 2 submissions!

5. Dane Fludd on said:

Where does everyone go to vote? Do we need to call in the radio station 102.5 to vote or do we vote by commenting down in the comment section

6. Ossie Mae on said:

Question three: The rules state we should record ourselves singing a gospel song. If we have a song (or songs) recorded, should we at least do the lead singing/rapping live-over tracks? Or, is it okay to pantomime our own original song(s).

7. Ossie Mae on said:

The contest rules state that the videos should be between 30 and 60 seconds. Most submissions are longer than that. Does going over 60 seconds disqualify a submission? I’m going to submit, but am checking before I submit entire song(s). Second question: Can we submit multiple songs?

8. Hello, Jason Baty is my nephew and he would be perfect for this competition. He’s a Young Fly and Saved gospel artist who really deserve a chance. Please give him a chance, I garentee he will help save some souls, thank you Larel.