PITTSBURGH (AP) — Singer-rapper Lauryn Hill has postponed a Pittsburgh concert that was scheduled to make up for one last month that started more than three hours late.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust says Tuesday’s show at the Byham Theater has been moved to June 2 “due to a scheduling conflict.”
Hill’s representatives didn’t immediately comment on the situation, and her Facebook page still listed the Byham show.
On Jan. 31, Hill took the stage at 11:20 p.m. for a Heinz Hall show advertised as starting at 8 p.m.
She says snow caused some band and crew members to be stuck at LaGuardia Airport and arrive late in Pittsburgh. In hindsight, she says, the performance should have been rescheduled.
Many fans left that show and demanded refunds, prompting Hill to schedule Tuesday’s makeup show.
17 Celebrity Mamas (And Grandmas) Who Prove That Black Don't Crack
1. Garcelle Beauvais is 49 and has two children1 of 17
2. Sheryl Lee Ralph is 59 and has two childrenSource:PR Photos 2 of 17
3. Nia Long is 45 and has two kidsSource:Instagram 3 of 17
4. First Lady Michelle Obama is 52 years old and has two kidsSource:AP 4 of 17
5. Tina Turner is 76 and has two children5 of 17
6. Gayle King is 61 years old and has two childrenSource:PRPhotos.com 6 of 17
7. Lynn Whitfield is 62 and has one childSource:PR 7 of 17
8. Diahann Carol is 80 and has one childSource:PR 8 of 17
9. Jada Pinkett Smith is 44 and has two childrenSource:PRPhotos.com 9 of 17
10. Phylicia Rashad is 67 and has two kidsSource:PR 10 of 17
11. Taraji P. Henson is 45 and has one childSource:PRPhotos.com 11 of 17
12. Grace Jones is 67 and has one childSource:PR 12 of 17
13. Lisa Bonet is 48 and has three childrenSource:Lenny Kravitz Instagram 13 of 17
14. Regina King is 45 and has one childSource:PRPhotos.com 14 of 17
15. Angela Bassett is 57 years old and has two kidsSource:PR Photos 15 of 17
16. Tina Knowles is 62 years and has two childrenSource:Ebony Magazine 16 of 17
17. Iman is 60 and has two kidsSource:AP 17 of 17
(Photo Source: AP)