Rick Ross is now in the hair care business.
The rapper – who already has investments in Wingstop, Checkers/Rally’s restaurant chains – announced his latest business partnership with Rich Hair Care.
The launch party, dubbed “Beauty & Belaire,” took place Monday night (Dec. 12) at Ross’ 235-acre home in Atlanta. The event was sponsored by his Maybach Music Group and the night’s cocktails came courtesy of Ross’ signature champagne, Belaire Rosé.
Ross, whose debut album under Epic Records, “Rather You Than Me,” will be released next year, said of his Rich Hair Care partnership: “This is an amazing new venture for me, and one that I am most excited about. Beauty and Hair care are both huge markets.
“I appreciate and understand quality products, especially when those products are used to enhance your overall personal health and appearance. Being a supporter of men’s grooming and healthy facial hair in specific, I was more than pleasantly surprised with Rich Hair Care products and had personally used them before this partnership. I’ve always been asked about my beard, hair care and what I use to take care of myself. It was something that I always overlooked until I sat down and really thought about the benefits and the message that could be created by partnering with the great guys at Rich Hair Care. I am excited to build a global network around this new Rich Hair Care venture, continue the entrepreneurial conversations and offer additional exposure to an incredible brand.”
Added Rich Hair Care CEO Indrek Lohmus, “We are extremely excited to partner up with such an icon as Rick Ross. He’s a master of blurring the lines between commercial and entertainment worlds, not to mention his ability to generate a brand halo.”
21 Hair Moments That May Inspire Your Next Style
1. Keke PalmerSource:AP 1 of 21
2. Angela BassettSource:PR 2 of 21
3. BrandySource:AP 3 of 21
4. Queen LatifahSource:AP 4 of 21
5. Faith EvansSource:PR 5 of 21
6. Janelle MonaeSource:AP 6 of 21
7. Tasha SmithSource:PR 7 of 21
8. Holly Robinson PeeteSource:PR 8 of 21
9. Kerry WashingtonSource:PR 9 of 21
10. Viola DavisSource:AP 10 of 21
11. ZendayaSource:PR 11 of 21
12. Andra DaySource:PR 12 of 21
13. Keyshia ColeSource:Instagram 13 of 21
14. CiaraSource:PR 14 of 21
15. Kelly RowlandSource:AP 15 of 21
16. Eva MarcilleSource:PR 16 of 21
17. Meagan GoodSource:PR 17 of 21
18. Gabourey SidibeSource:PR 18 of 21
19. Tracee Ellis RossSource:PR 19 of 21
20. Gabrielle UnionSource:PR 20 of 21
21. Taraji P. HensonSource:AP 21 of 21
(Photo Source: AP)