SEATTLE (AP) — Kanye West is lamenting that his kids have yet to play with the daughter of his friend, mentor and collaborator Jay Z.
Fan video from West’s show in Seattle on Wednesday night shows the rapper complaining about business disputes with Jay Z before telling the crowd: “Our kids ain’t never even played together.”
West’s daughter with Kim Kardashian, North, is 3. Jay Z’s daughter with Beyonce, Blue Ivy, is 4. West and Kardashian also have a 10-month-old son, Saint.
West worked as a producer for Jay Z’s Roc-A-Fella records before becoming a rap superstar.
The two collaborated on a 2011 hit album, “Watch the Throne.” West also said there would never be another collaboration.
“There will never be a Watch the Throne. That’s the reason I wasn’t on this song, I wasn’t on the song ’cause of Hov. Y’all ain’t get what y’all was suppose to get with me and Drake because of some Tidal/Apple [Music] bullsh*t. This sh*t got me tight, yo! Every time I perform [‘N*ggas in Paris’], I think about this sh*t. I think about the politics and the bullsh*t. I think about how hard I go for music, for art, for y’all, the fans. How hard we go. It went into some Tidal/Apple political sh*t about percentage on songs.”
WARNING: Explicit language
Pro Black Men Who Married Outside Their Race
1. *Honorary Mention Chance The Rapper (his girlfriend)Source:PR 1 of 16
2. Daymond JohnSource:Courtesy of ABC 2 of 16
3. Kendrick LamarSource:AP 3 of 16
4. Omari HardwickSource:PR 4 of 16
5. Michaely EalySource:PR 5 of 16
6. Julian BondSource:PR 6 of 16
7. Ice TSource:PR 7 of 16
8. David OyelowoSource:PR 8 of 16
9. Quincy JonesSource:AP 9 of 16
10. Kanye WestSource:AP 10 of 16
11. John LegendSource:AP 11 of 16
12. Sydney PoitierSource:PR 12 of 16
13. Dave ChapelleSource:PR 13 of 16
14. Harry BelafonteSource:AP 14 of 16
15. Nate ParkerSource:PR 15 of 16
16. Mike ColterSource:PR 16 of 16
(Photo Source: AP)