Beyonce is way too damn good at this “surprise album” thing.
According to Page Six, Jay-Z and Beyonce have already completed their joint album, and it’s set to drop on Tidal any day now.
(Logs on to get another 30 day free trial).
After the whirlwind success and critical acclaim of ‘Lemonade,’ Beyonce’s new project with Jay-Z is poised to let us in on the ‘tea’ of their relationship through music.
‘Lemonade’ prompted rumors of infidelity via searing lyrics dragging Becky with the good hair, and sending warning signals to her “spouse” in songs like Don’t Hurt Yourself.
Music heads are hoping their album will expand on the narrative that started on Beyonce’s visual album.
“Jay and Beyoncé were never going to do an interview to address all the questions that came up after ‘Lemonade.’ It’s more their style to respond through music,” a source close to the site says.
We will be waiting not so patiently to take a listen to this one.
Jay Z & Beyonce Crazy In Love
1. 1. Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z attending the 77th annual Academy Awards in '05.1 of 12
2. 2. Beyonce and Jay-Z performing live at "Z100's Jingle Ball 2003" .2 of 12
3. 3. Beyonce with Jay-Z during the The 2004 MTV Video Music Awards.3 of 12
4. 4. Beyonce & Jay z attending the 2005 Vanity Fair Post Oscars Party.4 of 12
5. 5. Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z at the 77th Annual Academy Awards in '05.5 of 12
6. 6. Beyonce & Jay-Z at Jay-Z's One man, One Night, One Album concert in 2006.6 of 12
7. 7. Beyonce and Jay-Z attend the one-year anniversary of his 40/40 Club.7 of 12
8. 8. Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles pictured at the "Cadillac Records" New York Premiere.8 of 12
9. 9. Beyonce & Jay Z pictured at the "Notorious" Premiere in '09.9 of 12
10. 10. Beyonce and Jay Z at The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards in '09.10 of 12
11. 11. Jay-Z & Beyonce at The Jay-Z "Answer The Call" press conference in ''09.11 of 12
12. 12. Jay-Z and Beyonce attend an NBA game between the Lakers and the Mavericks.12 of 12