Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss has been showing off her baby bump a lot lately on social media, with the Grammy-winning musician most recently sharing a pic of her growing bump and noting how all her weight gain is in her boobs and belly.
Hip Hollywood caught up with the six months pregnant reality TV star and the hot topic was not her forthcoming bundle of joy, but rather the recent on-set altercation between co-stars Porsha Williams and Cynthia Bailey.
“It wasn’t even initially them arguing,” revealed Kandi. “The best way I can describe it is … you know the year that me, Cynthia, Peter [Thomas] and Todd [Tucker] almost got into it … like the arguing didn’t’ even start with us … and then all of the sudden that negative energy was transferred … I feel like it was similar to that where other people who were going back and forth, and [the energy] transferred and then they started having words.”
“Cynthia said she felted threatened,” added Burruss, before bursting into laughter.
As previously reported, Bailey kicked Porsha in the stomach while filming the upcoming season 8 of the hit Bravo series on a boat. Sources told TMZ that Williams called Bailey a “b*tch,” and when Cynthia attempted to distance herself, Williams followed her and tried to resolve the issue, but as E! News reported, Bailey snapped and kick Williams in the stomach while wearing high heels. Producers intervened before Williams could react and restrained her. She was taken to the hospital and given pain meds – later revealing she had no plans to press charges against Bailey.
“There will be no charges pressed as both ladies just want to put this past them and move on,” a source told People. “It was an unfortunate situation that escalated. Neither one is proud of what happened.”
Bailey has yet to comment on the incident, but Williams has addressed the fight in several interviews, including “Gary with da Tea of Dish Nation,” and “The Tom Joyner Morning Show,” in which she appeared to have moved on from the incident by making light of it, saying:
“We’re still filming so I can’t really go into detail about what happened,” Porsha said. “I would love to dish with y’all and tell y’all everything. But you will have to invite me back in the fall, and I promise you my gut will have the same feeling I’m having now.”
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Through the Seasons
1. Apollo, Phaedra, Kandi and ToddSource:Instagram 1 of 18
2. Phaedra and ApolloSource:Instagram 2 of 18
3. Kandi and PhaedraSource:Instagram 3 of 18
4. Greg, Nene and PorshaSource:Instagram 4 of 18
5. Porsha and CynthiaSource:Instagram 5 of 18
6. Porsha, Cynthia and KenyaSource:Instagram 6 of 18
7. Porsha WilliamsSource:Instagram 7 of 18
8. Kenya MooreSource:Instagram 8 of 18
9. Kandi and ToddSource:Instagram 9 of 18
10. Kandi and Mama JoyceSource:Instagram 10 of 18
11. Cast member NeNe Leakes.11 of 18
12. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)12 of 18
13. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)13 of 18
14. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)14 of 18
15. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)15 of 18
16. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)16 of 18
17. Claudia Jordan- added season 717 of 18
18. Claudia Jordan- added season 718 of 18
(Photo Source: Kandi Burruss Instagram)