New laws require California police to report the race of people they pull over. Click on the audio player to hear why this new measure is being enforced, and more on this story in this edition of The Jazzy Report on The D.L. Hughley Show.
Listen to the “The D.L. Hughley Show” LIVE weekdays 3-7 p.m. EST!
Thousands Protest During #MillionsMarchNYC Against Police Brutality
1. Thousands march together on their way to the NYPD headquarters.Source: 1 of 17
2. Thousands gather near the NYPD headquarters.Source: 2 of 17
3. A protester holds up a sign to stop police brutality.Source: 3 of 17
4. Kevin Liles, Russell Simmons, and Nas help lead the march in NYC.Source: 4 of 17
5. Protestors march up 5th Avenue.Source: 5 of 17
6. Thousands gather in Washington Square Park before marching uptown.Source: 6 of 17
7. Protestors lead by holding up a ‘Black Lives Matter’ banner.Source: 7 of 17
8. Picketed versions of the victims of police brutality are held up during the march.Source: 8 of 17
9. The Brooklyn Bridge gets shut down by protestors.Source: 9 of 17
10. A protestor holds up a focused ‘We Demand Justice’ signSource: 10 of 17
11. Santa Con participants face the interrupting protests happening through the streets.Source: 11 of 17
12. An artist participates in the protest through creative expression.Source: 12 of 17
13. Thousands of different ethnicities and ages come together for the protests.Source: 13 of 17
14. Thousands gather in Washington Square Park before the march.Source: 14 of 17
15. A protestor marches while in chains.Source: 15 of 17
16. Thousands march up 5th Avenue.Source: 16 of 17
17. Thousands march up 5th Avenue towards Union Square.Source: 17 of 17
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!