Stacey Dash is headed to “The Meredith Viera Show” today, Wednesday, April 29, and if you like crazy, you’ll want to tune in.

The “Clueless” actress/conservative political commentator stopped by to speak her mind about why she doesn’t believe in a gender pay gap and why she isn’t supporting Hillary Clinton (as if anyone on planet Earth thought she would.

First her thoughts on the gender pay gap:

Meredith: Rita wilson she spoke out about gender inequality in Hollywood, DC and Fortune 500 companies. I know you took issue with what she said. Why?

Stacey: Well because I feel like it’s an excuse. It’s the same thing with race, it’s an excuse. Stop making excuses. If there are opportunities seize them and be prepared for them and be the best if that’s what it takes. If you have to be extraordinary then be extraordinary.

Meredith: I feel like we are fighting an uphill battle, when you look at just the numbers we make 78 cents for every dollar that a man makes. The rate we are going my daughter who is 22 will be 65 when there is finally pay equality. There’s something wrong, there is something clearly wrong. I don’t know if it’s us just not taking responsibility, we are not given the opportunity.

Stacey: I don’t know if that’s true. I really feel if you are.

Meredith: That’s true, that’s documented.

Stacey: No I know the numbers are true but I feel like your daughter will be able to make as much money as she wants in her life just like you are. I mean look at you. The success you have.

Meredith: I am successful but it took me a long time. It takes a lot of people a long time. For many years I was not getting paid the same as the guys.

Stacey: You think it’s because you are a woman?

Meredith: I think that had a lot to do with it. If you look at the number there is a reason women get 78 cents and men get a buck.

Stacey: I guess I won’t put my fate into anything other than my own action and taking my destiny in my hands. I will not be a victim.

Meredith: I’m not saying I’m a victim. Im pissed off. I don’t want to be a victim.

Stacey: And that’s the thing if you want to be pissed off about it then be pissed off about it and work harder for it. I don’t think us complaining about it because there is a law passed that we get equal pay.

Meredith: Except we don’t. We don’t. We don’t.

Here’s what she had to say about not supporting Hillary Clinton for president:

Meredith: You took,I thought very unfairly, a lot of heat when you didn’t support Barack Obama from the African American community and I thought that was totally unfair. Are you feeling the same kind of heat like I’m a woman they are going to expect me to vote for Hillary.

Stacey: Probably, but I don’t care because I feel the same way. It’s the person whose going to lead this country the best that is what should be the criteria. It shouldn’t be anything other than that.

Meredith: I absolutely agree. You shouldn’t be voting the sex of the person or the color of their skin or anything like that. So I take it you’re not supporting Hillary Clinton.

Stacey: No, absolutely not.

(Photo/Video Source: YouTube)

31 thoughts on “WATCH: Stacey Dash Stops by ‘Meredith Viera’ to Hate on Hillary Clinton and Gender Pay Gap

1. Jack Baker on said:

Stacy Dish is a “house negro”, fox news wouldn’t have her any other way. They also like the fact that she “is dumb as a post”!

2. Clay Lomax on said:

what Cheryl explained I am amazed that a person able to get paid $4217 in 1 month on the computer . have a peek here …. JOBS-FASHION.­Ⅽ­O­Ⅿ

3. monica on said:

How is it that she even has a platform? Why are we listening to her?! She has failed miserably at everything that she’s done.

• Amber on said:

What amazes me is that Foxnews has her as a commentator YET Foxnews want to trash other networks for who they have as hosts when clearly Foxnews has one of the stupidest people (Stacy) on tv. Foxnews can NOT tell me or degrade NO ONE while trying to give Stacy creditability on their network. This network want us to think Stacy and Sarah Palin are smart people but want us to dislike and degrade liberals, black leaders, entertainers who are liberal, black issues that effect blacks, etc This is the impression this network give to me.

4. Mundus Vol Decipi on said:

Clinton doesn’t pay her female staffers the same as her male staffers and neither does President Obama. The men always get paid more for the same job, whether the boss is male or female. Those facts won’t hurt Clinton’s ability to get black votes. Whoever the democrat nominee is, he/she will still get 89-94% of the black vote, no matter what. You can’t leave Candyland…

5. Jacquelynn4 on said:

Stacy, better to keep your mouth shut and have people THINK you’re clueless than to open your mouth and leave no doubt! What an appropriately named show you were once on. Who knew it would turn out to ring true in real life?!

6. October on said:

Why would anyone listen to this woman. She clearly has no basis for her statements. I guess beauty doesn’t equate to brains. At least not with her.

7. Amber on said:

This girl is not wrap too tight. She was on the panel of The Five” on Foxnews (I happen to flip and saw her and could not help but to stop and see what she stupid comments she was going to say. Sure enuf, I was not shocked). She blame what happen in Baltimore on President Obama and Rev Al Sharpton (You know Foxnews is out to destroy these men along with Eric Holder. I am not surprise Foxnews did try to blame these men for the earthquake as well). She is a stupid woman. I do not care about hearing someone whom I can agree to disagree with on an issue but when they speak “stupidity”, I am out and I turned the tv.

• I don’t have the facts to the comment I will make now so I probably shouldn’t … but . . .

I think she did not get the education needed as a child and pursued a life in Hollywood instead. You don’t walk to Hollywood your parents take you. Her parents did her a great disservice!

8. The people that are hating on Stacy are uglier than her, jealous, and have less money than her. Women make less money than men because of the kind of jobs they seek out. A tool and die maker will always pay more than a daycare worker that require the same level of education, but women don’t look for that kind of job.

• First of all, if anyone is “hating” on Stacey, it’s because of the dumb things that she says, what the “hater” looks like is irrelevant. Second, the gender pay gap generally refers to same or similar type jobs (e.g. Project Manager, Accountant, News Reporter, etc.). Third, skilled labor is always going to pay more than unskilled labor regardless of gender. Comparing a tool & die maker to a day care worker is like comparing apples to oranges.

• Amber on said:

No, there is a difference in someone being a “hater” compare to be “critical. Stacy is stupid and ignorant. When she speak, Stacy makes no sense and she makes then generalized statements about issue that often does not have anything to do with the other That is the MAIN clue to me that she is stupid. I do not mind hearing someone whom I can agree to disagree with on issues but Stacy clearly knows nothing. She think Sarah Palin is smart YET she want to trash President Obama. See my point on her thinking (and this is just ONE example).

• Stan, I live in Illinois and the average salary for a tool and die worker is $50,013. I work in daycare and I made $115,000 last year so I suggest the tool and die workers considers switching to my field. Your statement is not true.

• Amber on said:

And that is the problem which make people like Stacy look stupid. They talk about issues and do NOT give the correct information and when someone points this WRONG info out to them, people like Stacy want to brush it off or twist the info. It is one thing to talk about something when someone is “ignorant-lack of knowledge- on an issue; but to talk and act like you KNOW what you are talking about when you clearly do not know, that is being STUPID.

9. specialt757 on said:

Poor Ms. Dash, all that beauty and very little brains. In her defense, we do live in America and she has the right to voice how she feels and who she votes for, no matter how little research she’s done.

10. I agree with timekeeper. All the money these freak show candidates use to run for office should be spent on creating jobs for the jobless case in point balitmore Md

• Please don’t insult that rock like that. She reminds me of that person at the scene of the accident who didn’t actually see what happened, but the news reporter always interviews because she’s loud and demonstrative and makes for “good television.”

11. This brain dead refer needs to sit down and shut up. Meredith made her look like the idiot that she is. I would love to see her get a regular job and compare her salary to that of a man doing the exact same job. She has no clue just like in the movie Clueless. What a dummy!