Beauties, it appears that once again Idris Elba is playing with our emotions!
Last night we pointed out certain paparazzi shots of the sexy actor that appeared to show a HUGE bulge in his pants while he was on set in London (in case you missed it, see he picture below). Now, our brother site TheUrbanDaily.com tried to tell us that, in these pictures, Idris could’ve simply been “sporting a poorly placed microphone,” but the actor “can get it” from many of you out there, and imaginations began to run wild in another direction.
I’m sorry ima let y’all finish but Idris Elba had the best dick print of all time 😩🙌😪 http://t.co/2Xq4TkxYMu—
Mel (@LoveSimplicity) August 08, 2014
On our Facebook page over 25, 000 of you liked the post with the picture in question, some 2,400 of you shared it with a girlfriend, and over 1,5000 of you couldn’t help but to comment on the enticing implications:
“Why do y’all think he has that infamous walk ladies!!!!??? Toting around all that wood!….lol”
“Hell I saw that fire hose in the movie ‘Takers’ I would like to clone him!” “Yes lawd in those black briefs!” (LOL some of you even put the 2010 movie on your Netflix cue for the weekend…report back with the time stamp of that scene)
“Lord Have Mercy!!!! Mine eyes have seen the glory! Woo wee.
I feel bad for all the men in the world who actually believe that size doesn’t matter.”
(Ha! several of you called on the name of a higher power to help you deal)
Well….ladies we hate to be the bearers of bad news, but the actor says everything wasn’t as it appeared. Here’s what he Tweeted today:
The good news is i got a shit load of followers. The bad news is, that is a mic wire. #egowentintospaceshipmodethough
— Idris Elba (@idriselba) August 9, 2014
There may be a silver lining to this unfortunate turn of events; the actor did joke that Calvin Klein might be interested in featuring him in their next underwear ad:
A 2007 Calvin Klein Underwear campaign featured Djimon Hounsou — in all his chocolate glory — wearing teeny briefs that showed off a bulging package. In 2010, Mehcad Brooks got the same treatment (in case you missed those campaigns, click on their names — you’re welcome!). Can you imagine if Idris followed suit!?
Before we hold our breath that CK will give Idris the “foot long john” treatment, it’s worth noting that this isn’t the first time the actor has gotten the Internet in a tizzy after dangling jokes in front of our faces. Remember back in January when he Tweeted, “My Bow makes my d*ck hard every time I smile…is that normal?”….with a picture of himself in a bow tie? Ugh, he’s such a tease!
But even if he was just ribbing us with the underwear campaign comment this time too, after the way the Internet almost broke yesterday when that paparazzi picture got out, somebody needs to give women a real view in a sexy skivvies ad.
In the meantime, a girl can dream. Carry on!
Are you buying Idris’ ‘microphone’ explanation? Tell us in the poll below!
Favorite Celebrity Imports
1. Amethyst Amelia Kelly, better known by her stage name Iggy Azalea, is an Australian recording artist from Mullumbimby, New South Wales.Source:Instagam 1 of 22
2. Rita Sahatçiu Ora is a British singer, songwriter and actress. Her debut studio album, Ora, debuted at number one in the United Kingdom.Source:Instagram 2 of 22
3. Sam Smith was born in London, England and an alumnus of Youth Music Theatre UK and starred in their 2007 production of "Oh! Carol".3 of 22
4. Boris Kodjoe is an Austrian-born German actor and former fashion model who works primarily in the States. YAY! (PR)4 of 22
5. Singer & Actor Rihanna was born in a parish in Barbados called St. Michael. (Photos: PR)5 of 22
6. Actor Idris Elba was born in England has found fame on both sides of the pond. (Photos: PR)6 of 22
7. Singer Melanie Fiona is from Toronto, Canada.7 of 22
8. Actor turned rapper, Aubrey Drake Graham was born in Toronto, Ontario. (Photos: PR)8 of 22
9. Terri Seymour was born in England and is the American Idol correspondent for FOX 11 in LA. (PR Photos)9 of 22
10. Actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was born in London to Nigerian parents and started acting on stage as a teenager. (Photos: PR)10 of 22
11. Actor Wentworth Miller was born in England and is the lean, hunky star of TV's Prison Break. (Photos: PR)11 of 22
12. London born Estelle is an English Grammy Award winning R&B singer & songwriter, rapper and record producer. (Photos: PR)12 of 22
13. Downtown Julie Brown, born in Great Britain is an actress and former MTV VJ. She currently resides in LA. (PR Photos)13 of 22
14. Wyclef was born in Haiti.14 of 22
15. Naomi Campbell is a British model and was one of six models of her generation declared "supermodels" by the fashion world.15 of 22
16. Tamia was born in Windsor, Ontario.16 of 22
17. Taio Cruz is an English singer-songwriter, record producer, occasional rapper, and entrepreneur. (PR Photos)17 of 22
18. Actress Thandie Newton is a British actress who has found fame on both sides of the pond. (Photos: PR)18 of 22
19. Award winning actor and theatre director Delroy Lindo has also found fame on both sides of the pond. (PR Photos)19 of 22
20. Supermodel Iman was born in Somalia, attended University of Nairobi where a photographer discovered her. (PR Photos)20 of 22
21. Djimon Hounsou is a Beninese actor and model and has been nominated for two Academy Awards. (PR Photos)21 of 22
22. Naomie Melanie Harris is an screen actress in both England and the United States. (Photo: AP)22 of 22