TMZ reports that pre-sales of the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta duo Mimi Faust and boyfriend Nikko Smith’s sex tape, Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta have collected more than $400,000.
The success of the sex tape has instantly attracted attention from Vivid Entertainment founder Steve Hirsch, who admitted that his company has never seen pre-sale numbers this high for any video that it’s released.
With Mimi & Nikko being officially available now, Hirsch predict big sales will continue to climb. Although Mimi hasn’t made any attempt to promote the tape on social media today, she did post K. Michelle’s parody on her Twitter.
Mimi isn’t the only TV star enjoying success. According to E! Online, the season 3 finale of Scandal brought in 10.5 million viewers, who watched as Olivia Pope and Associates wrapped up their most tumultuous season yet.
Although Olivia ultimately wound up jetting off for parts unknown, Scandal creator Shonda Rhimes teased that the professional fixer might come back.
“She did quit her job; you might watch her on the beach somewhere. We’ll have to see next season,” Rhimes told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday. “There’s that last look after she chooses to ignore the phone call from the White House when she sort of says she’s sure to Jake and then she looks out the window when you can really see that she’s not so sure.”
As hard as it is, Scandal gladiators will have to wait and see what the future holds for Olivia when the popular ABC show returns with season 4.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Reality TV Fantasies
18 photos Launch gallery
1. The Wade Union
1 of 18
2. The Coolest: LL Cool J and his family
2 of 18
3. Meet The Epps
3 of 18
4. All hail the Queen -- Latifah that is
4 of 18
5. Let's be real...we'd watch Joseline and Stevie J on their own show
5 of 18
6. Niecy Nash and her family
6 of 18
7. The Bryants
7 of 18
8. Solange and Boyfriend Alan
8 of 18
9. Kevin Hart and his family
9 of 18
10. The Smith Family ... how do they really get along? Open marriage? Do they even live together?
10 of 18
11. Monica and Shannon Brown: Love, music, basketball, and family.
11 of 18
12. The Kanye West Experience. Drama, arrogance and his un-censored mouth as he controls Kim Kardashian.
12 of 18
13. The Carter Clan: How does hip hop's royal couple really roll?
13 of 18
14. The Real Halle Berry Show - An inside glance at her life with her new hubby and two babies.
14 of 18
15. Jennifer Hudson - Her life as a mom, fiancee, and superstar.
15 of 18
16. The First Family. Never happen . . . but we can dream.
16 of 18
17. The Basketball Wives Ex-Husbands' Club...Fun, Fun, more Fun.
17 of 18
18. All About Kelly- We'd love to see her life in a more intimate way.
18 of 18