Kelly Rowland continued her birthday celebration this past weekend in a lust-worthy all over leather look. Kells rocked a bodycon dress that she paired with ultra thigh-high boots. She kept her jewelry minimal, opting for studs and a few skinny gold bangles. Kelly rocked a chic bob and finished off the look with a sexy shadowy eye.
I love that Kelly’s look is sexy without all the fuss. It’s perfect for weekend: date night or ladies night out. Here are my three favorite iterations.
Slip into a Madison Marcus leather bodycon, Christian Louboutin boot, Forever 21 bangles and cute anchor studs by Saks. For beauty, try a matte red lip by Lord & Berry, Anna Sui rollerball perfume and flirty falsies.
Look #2: Mango dress, Jimmy Choo boots
Make an entrance in a Mango dress (or fab similar option by C&C), Jimmy Choo boot, ASOS rings, Miss Dior perfume, Jennifer Zeuner “Love” earrings, HIPP x RGB nail polish, Topshop lipstick and bareMinerals eyeliner.
10 Fierce Style Tips From Kelly Rowland
1. 10 Fierce Style Tips From Kelly Rowland1 of 11
2. Go daring with sexy and strategic cutouts.2 of 11
3. Be glam in an all-over gold moment.3 of 11
4. Pump up your casual day in some red pants.4 of 11
5. Show some leg in gold embroidered hot pants.5 of 11
6. Be epic in a chic white jumpsuit.6 of 11
7. Add a bit of white to your black-on-black look.7 of 11
8. Camo punches up swimwear in a major way.8 of 11
9. A leather pencil skirt is a quick way to sexify any look.9 of 11
10. Bring back the classic sweater dress and amp it up with thigh high boots.10 of 11
11. Shimmer it up with a high slit.11 of 11
GET THE LOOK: Kelly Rowland’s Chic & Sexy Leather LBD was originally published on hellobeautiful.com