CoverGirl just made the DIY experience much easier for us all. They’re new collaboration with the NFL not only gets you ready for game nights with your boo, but also provides basic how-to’s on creating an uber-cute nail design to cheer on your favorite team (cool huh)!
The nail project is all about new ways to sell to those fashion-and-football-loving fangirls–aka me! Available at Covergirl.com/NFL starting tomorrow, each of CoverGirl’s 32 “fanicure” sets will include two to five nail polishes and step-by-step tutorials curated by their beauty experts.
You know I am all into this Baltimore Raven’s fanicure!
Trust me, this is kinda the best idea ever! But the best part is that these polishes are just $5.49. Ok, I’m signing off to get my colors now!
I know I’m not alone in this, what’s your fave fanicure?
Follow me @gorgeousingrey
The Best Celeb Style Moments Of The Week
1. The Best Celeb Moments Of The Week1 of 11
2. Keri Hilson arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere "Riddick" at the Mann Village Theater2 of 11
3. Adrienne Bailon attends the 2013 Highline Back To School Teen Fashion Show3 of 11
4. Gabrielle Union attends day 3 of the 70th Venice International Film Festival4 of 11
5. Nicki Minaj performs at the 2013 On Da Reggae Tip concert event at Hammerstein Ballroom5 of 11
6. Eva Marcille attends the Reed For Hope Foundation's 11th annual "Sunshine Beyond Summer" celebration6 of 11
7. Ashanti attends "Ditch Saturdays" At Palms Pool In Las Vegas7 of 11
8. Estelle attends Day Seven of the 2013 US Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center8 of 11
9. Rita Ora attends the GQ Men of the Year awards at The Royal Opera House9 of 11
10. une Ambrose attends the "Boardwalk Empire" season four New York premiere10 of 11
11. LeToya Luckett And Celebrity Friends Attend The Indique Hair Atlanta Boutique Grand Opening11 of 11
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends!