Well it seems the drama continues between old rivals Wendy Williams and NeNe Leakes, which apparently resurfaced after something NeNe tweeted last week.
“Just saw a list of all the new reality shows that r coming soon! Everybody is a reality star now! WOW! I gotta go,” NeNe wrote.
That observation didn’t seem to sit too well with Wendy who didn’t hesitate to call NeNe out on what seems to be an enlarged ego since her claim to claim from “RHOA.”
“Everybody is a reality star now. In case you’ve noticed, people watch more reality shows than sitcoms,” said Wendy. One might suggest that she was referring to NeNe’s NBC show “The New Normal,” which was cancelled after one season.
“You should have just kept your mouth closed,” said Wendy.
Well, NeNe vowed to do just that by staying away from any future chats on the Wendy’s platform.
A Twitter follower asked NeNe if she would return to the Wendy’s couch in which she responded “No,” and that she had no interest in doing so.
These two women have beefed in the past. Back in March Wendy made some comments about NeNe’s relationship with Gregg Leakes that rubbed NeNe the wrong way.
“@WendyWilliams don’t know SHIT about my relationship!” NeNe tweeted.
As for their recent rift, NeNe said she’s not sure why Wendy decided to criticize her tweet.
When asked what happened between the two, she wrote: “That’s a good question! I have no idea.”
Famous Celebrity Feuds
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Nicki Minaj & Azelea Banks
1 of 21
2. Jay-Z & Trump
2 of 21
3. Dionne Warwick & Aretha Franklin
3 of 21
4. Kim Zolciak and Kenya Moore
4 of 21
5. Keyshia Cole & Michelle Williams
5 of 21
6. Rihanna & Ciara
6 of 21
7. Michael Blackson & Kevin Hart
7 of 21
8. Chris Brown & Drake
8 of 21
9. Mariah Carey & Nicki Minaj
9 of 21
10. Frank Ocean and Chris Brown
10 of 21
11. Paris & Janet Jackson
11 of 21
12. Rihanna & Karreuche
12 of 21
13. Donald Trump & Bill Maher
13 of 21
14. Katt Williams & Faizon Love
14 of 21
15. Sean Penn & Wyclef Jean
15 of 21
16. Phaedra Parks & Kenya Moore
16 of 21
17. Beyonce & Keri Hilson
17 of 21
18. Tyler Perry & Spike Lee
18 of 21
19. Kim Kardashian & Amber Rose
19 of 21
20. Star Jones & NeNe Leakes
20 of 21
21. Grace Jones & Lady Gaga
21 of 21
Stars Who Are Famous For Their Blonde Locks
18 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrisette Michele
1 of 18
2. Tamar Braxton
2 of 18
3. Kim Fields
3 of 18
4. Nene Leakes
4 of 18
5. Comedian Luenell has always rocked the platinum blonde...and she has always worked it!
5 of 18
6. Mary J. Blige does blonde so well it's hard to imagine her with any other color.
6 of 18
7. Rihanna changes hair color and styles constantly but blonde is one of our favorite looks. (AP)
7 of 18
8. Beyonce would be beautiful in any color hair but this soft color suits her. (AP)
8 of 18
9. Eva Marcille had a short blonde style at the premiere of 'Jumping the Broom' (PR Photos)
9 of 18
10. Eve Jeffers had long blonde tresses back in 2007. (PR Photos)
10 of 18
11. Keyshia Cole was sporting long blonde locks at the BET Awards in 2010 and again in 2012. (PR Photos)
11 of 18
12. Ciara always rocks blonde. (AP)
12 of 18
13. Keri Hilson has seemed to favor blonde over the past few years and does it well. (PR Photos)
13 of 18
14. Leona Lewis changes her hair color frequently but seems to favor this light hue over the darker shades. (AP)
14 of 18
15. There doesn't seem to be a hair color that Nicki Minaj hasn't tried, although she dons blonde frequently. (AP)
15 of 18
16. Amber Rose was 19 when she got her first buzz cut and bleach job and no one rocks it better than her. (AP)
16 of 18
17. Dennis Rodman has sported every hair color imaginable but his feminine side seems to prefer blonde shades.
17 of 18
18. Chris Brown went blonde for a minute back in 2011 and again in late 2012. (AP)
18 of 18