Summer is the perfect time to get playful with your makeup. It’s time to swap out your drab browns and heavy blues, and incorporate your bright pinks in jewel-toned hues.
I am only the expert to my girlfriends (and maybe you) but I am obligated to say that adding colors to your eyes is totally this season’s trend. Here’s my three color crushes that I recommend for you this summer.
Emerald Green: It’s officially the color of the year. This color is perfect for your first date night with the new boo. He’ll love that you opted for color. Add a statement necklace to your look and I promise there will be a date number two.
Vibrant Violet: Take notes from Ms. Hilson here! Violet is a gorgeous hue that will work on all shades of brown. What’s perfect about this color is that you will totally make your arch nemesis at the day party a little jealous!
Neon Yellow: Here’s a trend that is specific to you beauties with a lighter skin tone. The color is not for the girl who is shy to change and attention. Neon is guaranteed to turn heads and evoke whispers from both sides of the color debate. But if you’re willing to try this trend you’re more than prepare for the stares!
So do tell… what colors are you swooning over this season.
As a bonus for you beauties, here’s a super amazing giveaway that you must enter!
The Best Style Moments Of The Week 6/21 - 6/28
1. Kelly Rowland appears on Watch What Happens Live - Season 101 of 15
2. Jessica White attends The "Super Heroes" Fundraiser And Domino Tournament at The 40/40 Club2 of 15
3. Keri Hilson attends party hosted by Fabolous and Cassie at Prive in Atlanta3 of 15
4. Selita Ebanks attends Dramatically Different Party Hosted By Clinique4 of 15
5. Fatima Siad attends Dramatically Different Party Hosted By Clinique5 of 15
6. Estelle attends Dramatically Different Party Hosted By Clinique6 of 15
7. Angela Simmons at BET's "106 & Park" visits BET Studios7 of 15
8. Antonia Wright attends party hosted by Fabolous and Cassie at Prive8 of 15
9. assie attends party hosted by Fabolous and Cassie at Prive9 of 15
10. Serena Williams attends the annual pre-Wimbledon party at Kensington Roof Gardens10 of 15
11. Naomi Campbell at The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party Co-Hosted By L'Wren Scott11 of 15
12. Garcelle Beauvais attends "White House Down" New York Premiere at Ziegfeld Theater12 of 15
13. June Ambrose attends "White House Down" New York Premiere at Ziegfeld Theater13 of 15
14. Nichole Galicia attends "White House Down" New York Premiere at Ziegfeld Theater14 of 15
15. Melanie Fiona visits BET's "106 & Park" at BET Studios15 of 15
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends