NEW YORK (AP) — Put on your suit and tie: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are hitting the road together.
The performers announced Friday that they’ll embark on a 12-city stadium tour that will kick off July 17 in Toronto. “Legends of the Summer” will wrap up Aug. 16 in Miami.
Stops on the tour also include New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and Boston.
Jay-Z is featured on Timberlake’s comeback single, “Suit & Tie.” Timberlake’s new album, “The 20/20 Experience,” will be released March 19.
White Artists We Could Have Sworn Were Black
1. Daley is 24 years-old and is on his way to redefining the way R&B/Soul not only looks but sounds and feels.1 of 13
2. Teena Marie's range and classic R&B hits often made people question her ethnicity. (Retna)2 of 13
3. Michael McDonald surprised alot of people when they found out who was singing the hit "I Keep Forgetting."(PrPhotos)3 of 13
4. Late Singer Amy Winehouse's soulful, unique voice often had her mistaken for a black, blues singer. (PrPhotos)4 of 13
5. R&B star Robin Thicke's sweet, falsetto is commonly mistaken for a black soul artist.(PrPhotos)5 of 13
6. Superstar Christina Aguilera is often tapped to do tribute's to the greatest black superstars, and kills it.(PrPhotos)6 of 13
7. Hall and Oates, the popular duo had many people believing they were black due to their Philly style of music.7 of 13
8. When Justin Timberlake went solo,lots of people were googling who this new R&B artist was, to find it was him. (Prphotos)8 of 13
9. When soul singer Joss Stone first appeared on the scene, many were surprised to find out she's not black.(Pr)9 of 13
10. Fergie jumped on the scene with Hip-Hop group the Black Eyed Peas and held her own in the R&B genre. (PrPhotos)10 of 13
11. Jojo, the "Leave Get Out" singer was commonly mistaken for a black artist before learning she's white. (PrPhotos)11 of 13
12. Adele tore up the airwaves this past year, often being compared to Soul Legends for her voice. (PrPhotos)12 of 13
13. Phoebe Snow another artist with a lot of soul who most thought was at least part black. (PR)13 of 13