“Basketball Wives” was the beginning of a reality TV show era that resulted in shows like “Love & Hip Hop,” “Gossip Game,” “Hollywood Exes” and more. Shaunie O’ Neal set out to portray the lives of the women court side the NBA players we watch everyday, and depict the women in a more accurate light.
It sometimes backfired as the ladies were involved in physical and verbal altercations that caused controversy and raised concern about the behavior of women. In a last chance attempt to revive the franchise, Shaunie, Executive Producer, cleaned house and these are the women who are left standing!
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
- 10 Of The Best Moments From The ‘Tia & Tamera’ Show
- The Cosby Show: Where Are They Now?
- 11 Olivia Pope Struggle Faces [PHOTOS]
- ‘RHOH’ [RECAP]: Kevin Hart’s Man Berries Won’t Ever Be The Same!
- T-Boz Fears Her Brain Tumor Will Return ‘Totally T-Boz’ [RECAP]
- ‘RHOA’ [RECAP]: Phaedra’s “Donkey Booty” Exercise Tape, Todd’s Surprise Party, Nene’s “New Normal”