The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Fall 2013 runway show kicked off the start of New York Fashion Week on Feb. 6, 2013 and was hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The annual runway show promotes heart health and awareness among women. Wendy Williams, Gabrielle Douglas, and Toni Braxton were just a few of the celebs who stunned a packed ballroom wearing gowns by Badgley Mischka, Pamella Roland, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, and more. Check out all the gorgeous ladies in red!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- Style Stalking: See Jill Scott’s Best Looks
- Natural Elegance: 50 Styles Naturalista Brides Need To Try For Their Wedding
- The Best & Worst Looks From The 2015 BET Awards
- All The Swimsuits You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- The Sweeter The Juice: Billionaires Who Love Black Women!
- According To Women, These Are The Sexiest Things A Man Could Wear
- The Cast Of ‘Dope’ Is In Cannes & We Want To Hop On A Flight Right Now