The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Fall 2013 runway show kicked off the start of New York Fashion Week on Feb. 6, 2013 and was hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The annual runway show promotes heart health and awareness among women. Wendy Williams, Gabrielle Douglas, and Toni Braxton were just a few of the celebs who stunned a packed ballroom wearing gowns by Badgley Mischka, Pamella Roland, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, and more. Check out all the gorgeous ladies in red!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- The Best & Worst Looks From The 2015 BET Awards
- The Cast Of ‘Dope’ Is In Cannes & We Want To Hop On A Flight Right Now
- Here’s 32 Photos Of Andre Leon Talley Because…Capes
- Dreaded Bliss: 13 Things No One Is Here For At Your Wedding
- INSTADAILY: Swoon Over Our #ManCrushMonday!
- Hollywood’s Hottest Moms Who Make It Look Easy
- How President Obama Keeps His Cool