The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Fall 2013 runway show kicked off the start of New York Fashion Week on Feb. 6, 2013 and was hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The annual runway show promotes heart health and awareness among women. Wendy Williams, Gabrielle Douglas, and Toni Braxton were just a few of the celebs who stunned a packed ballroom wearing gowns by Badgley Mischka, Pamella Roland, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, and more. Check out all the gorgeous ladies in red!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
- How President Obama Keeps His Cool
- Deitrick Haddon “Have Your Way” Video Shoot [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- 17 Things To Do To Lift Your Spirits Today [GIFS]
- Yolanda Adams Honors Gladys Knight With Angie Stone & Deborah Cox [PHOTOS]
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today
- Stars & Stripes: 4th Of July Cocktails To Heat Up Your Holiday