Sisterhood is the first set of friendships most young women encounter while growing up. Before exploring the sidewalk of the neighborhood, a trusting relationship is born in the household. That initial bond with a female, with whom you share toys, rivalries, clothes and secrets mom and dad will never know becomes the influence for interactions to come.
MUST READ: 5 Things We’ve Learned From Tia & Tamera
We’ve watched kinship like this, played out in front of our eyes, between sisters like Tia and Tamera, who’ve navigated through Hollywood since childhood into adulthood where we find them now, venturing into the ‘Tia & Tamera” show (Tune in to the “Tia & Tamera” Season Premiere on Sunday 8pm on Style Network) as young working mothers balancing career and family. They, as well as other celebs like Beyonce and Solange, Venus and Serena are exemplary beacons of sisterhood!
We celebrate these ladies with this gallery of our favorite sisters!
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
- A Bey In Brooklyn: 13 Incredible Shots Of When The ‘Mrs. Carter World Tour’ Hit Barclays
- 2013 VMA Nominations: Rihanna, Drake & Justin Timberlake Top The List
- 9 Non-Black Celebrities Enraged Over George Zimmerman’s Aquittal
- White Celebrities Raising Black Sons
- The Thirst Is Real: 13 Sexy Photos Of Colin Kaepernick In Action!
- Happy Birthday Bill Cosby: 15 Of The Best Moments From ‘The Cosby Show’