Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today
- The Best Of Resort Collections 2014
- Tony Awards 2013: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- WARDROBE WARS: Kelly Rowland vs Gabrielle Union
- FAB FINDS: 9 White-Hot Summer Accessories Under $50
- WARDROBE WARS: Selita Ebanks vs Lala Anthony
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week