We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- KISS & TELL: Famous Women With Loose Lips
- Celebs Who Rock or Rocked Dreadlocks
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Oh Baby! Moms Who Showed Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
- 25 Sparkly Heels Perfect For Holiday Parties
- Celebrity Winter Babies!