We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- Students Return To School in Ferguson
- Idris, Keke, Kerry, Uzo & More At The 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- Celebs Caught Creepin’
- First Look: Nate Parker In ‘Beyond The Lights’ [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- Baby Bumps, Booty & Blue Ivy: The Best Moments From The MTV Music Awards
- Remembering Aaliyah 13 Years Later (January 16, 1979 -August 25, 2001)