We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- Our Favorite Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Moments!
- Hecklers Who Took Things Too Far & Regretted It!
- 20 Of The Best Accessories Ever…According To Instagram
- The Worst Celebrity Husbands & Boyfriends Ever!
- Celebrities Who Found Religion
- So Famous, Last Name Not Necessary