We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/3-10/9)
- Besties Forever: Remembering These TV BFF’s
- Shocking (Or Not) Celebrity Splits This Year
- Make That Money: Celebrities Who Worked Together After They Broke Up
- Celebrity Lawsuits Filed In 2015
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous
- Had It & Lost It – Celebrity Riches to Rags