We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/24-5/1)
- #FlashbackFriday: Jamie Foxx Through The Years
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous
- Celebrities We Can’t Believe Are In Their 70’s!
- Celebrities That Had Kids At A Shockingly Young Age!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- Famous, Black, & Republican