We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Gossip Gallery: Taraji Needs A Cuddle Buddy, Dave Chappelle Bought Drugs From Idris?, Woman Claims Neyo’s Music Gave Her Seizures
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- Celebrity CEO’s: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- The 20 Most Colorful Winter Coats Out There
- Precious Moments: Cutest Celebrity Kids Of The Week