We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Celebrity Movie Transformations
- Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Out and Proud Celebrities
- HAIR ENVY: The Hottest Celebrity Tresses