We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Celebrating The Best Gams In The Business
- 15 Black Movies We’d Like to See Get a Sequel
- Glamorous Celebrity Grandmothers
- Celebrating The Best In Black: Our Favorite Magazine Cover Stars
- Short And Long: Celebrities Who Rock Both Looks
- Red Carpet Showdown: 2015 American Music Awards
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/20)