We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- People Who Became Famous After Dating Celebrities
- Famous Sons & Daughters of Preachers
- Celebs We’re Kind Of Sick Of (For Right Now)…
- MONEY, MONEY, MONEY: Stars That Came From Wealthy Families!
- Atlanta Exes: Meet The Cast
- Celebrating Black Stars with Emmy Awards
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (Week of 8/9-8/15)