We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Celebrating President Barack Obama’s 54th Birthday
- Nene Leakes’ Hottest Head-Turning Looks
- 21 Instagram Cuties That You May Not Know
- Bizarre Celebrity Interviews
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Celebrities Who Have Lost a Child
- Mixin’ Business With Pleasure: Stars That Married Their Managers