We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- RED HOT: The Hottest Celebrity Beach Bodies
- British Beauties: Celebrating Stars From Across The Pond
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (7/11-7/18)
- Guess Who Wrote These Hits!?
- Degrees of Separation Between Bayard Rustin and Dwyane Wade
- Celebrities Who Have Buried a Child
- The Best Moments From The 2014 ESPY Awards