We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- The Sexiest Shirtless Male Stars
- All The Looks And The Biggest OMG Moments From The 2015 VMAs
- Oh Baby! Moms Who Showed Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
- FLASHBACK: Best Moments From the 2014 VMAs
- Happy 57th Birthday MJ: The Best Michael Jackson Videos/Performances of All-Time
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Katrina 10: The Anniversary In Pictures