We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/27-3/6)
- Celebrity Siblings: Talent Runs in the Family
- They Did What?! Juicy Celebrity Tell-All Books
- Willie Moore Jr: Faith and Family #Flatout
- Trickin’ Much? Celebrities Busted With Escorts
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- Get Well Soon Bobbi Kristina Brown: Happy 22nd Birthday!