We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Via Social Media
- September 1-7: This week in Black History
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- Porsha Williams Brings Down the House!
- Behind The Jam: 2015 Fantastic Voyage Headliners Revealed!
- HAPPY 56TH BIRTHDAY: Best Michael Jackson Videos of All-Time
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big