We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Making History: Top 10 Richest Black Actors
- NO LOVE: Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost Custody Of Their Kids
- February 10: This Day in Black History
- The Best On Screen Chemistry…Ever!
- Girl Power: Saluting The Best In Sports
- February 9: This Day in Black History
- The Best Moments From The 47th NAACP Image Awards