We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/28-9/3)
- Happy 34th Queen Bey! The Best Beyonce Moments Ever!
- 2015 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- Celebrities Who’ve Voiced Animated Movie Characters
- The Most Natural Looking Plastic Surgeries Ever
- Celebs Who Went the Surrogate Route
- The National Anthem – Best & Worst Performances