We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Celebrity CEO’s: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- The 20 Most Colorful Winter Coats Out There
- Precious Moments: Cutest Celebrity Kids Of The Week
- Black Hollywood’s Hottest Hippies
- 20 Holiday Looks Plus-Size Women Can Slay In
- The Most Natural Looking Plastic Surgeries Ever