We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Guess These Celebrity Middle Names!
- All The Glamorous Looks From Last Night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner [PHOTOS]
- Oh Baby! Moms Who Showed Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- Our Favorite Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Moments!
- Hecklers Who Took Things Too Far & Regretted It!
- The Worst Celebrity Husbands & Boyfriends Ever!