We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Best of the Boys: Male Groups
- The Best On Screen Chemistry…Ever!
- Top 10 Kinds Of Crazy Exes
- Battle of the…Selfies: Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian AND Amber Rose!
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
- #TheGreyMovement: The Ultimate Hair Accessory
- Chef Showtime: David From ‘Real World New Orleans’ Cooks On YouTube Now