We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Celebrity Male Sex Symbols That Don’t Have Kids – And We’re Shocked!
- Comeback Kids: Famous Folks Who Returned To Stardom
- Gay Athletes
- They Really Woke Up Like This: The Best Celebrity Make Up-Free Selfies
- Celebrating Hip Hop’s Coolest Dads
- Smart & Sexy: Male Celebrities with Degrees