We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- What Happened? Stars Who Said They’d Retire But Never Did
- Reality TV Stars Who Landed Spin-Offs
- 23 Gorgeous Photos Of Selena Quintanilla-Pérez You’ve Probably Never Seen Before
- Black Girl Magic: 15 T-Shirts That Celebrate Womanhood
- Our Top Choices for ‘The Wiz’ Musical Cast
- Famous Folks Who Grew Up Without a Father
- Nickelodeon’s 28th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards