We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Funny, Clever & Just Plain Weird Celebrity Male Names
- September 15-21: This Week in Black History
- The National Anthem – Best & Worst Performances
- The 10 Accessories Seen at #NYFW You’ll Want To Buy This Spring
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Celebrity Sparks – Stars Who Met On Set
- Bootylicious Babes Through the Years