We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Prenups of the Rich & Famous
- JUST MARRY HER ALREADY: Celebrity Couples We’d Like To See Hitched
- RED HOT: The Hottest Celebrity Beach Bodies
- Celebs Who Are Getting Better with Time
- British Beauties: Celebrating Stars From Across The Pond
- TBT: Destiny’s Child [PHOTOS]
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (7/11-7/18)