Jessica Andrews went natural in the most bravest way possible–the big chop. But as the co-founder of the style and beauty site GlamazonsBlog.com and a freelancer writer for sites like The New York Times, MTV Style, and Essence Magazine (just to name a few), Jessica doesn’t have the time to commit hours a day to taming her tresses. It’s critical that she uses the right product to get her through her hectic day. So as busy as we all are, I figured it would be beneficial for us to know what products Jessica uses to get through her day. Check it out!
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today
- The Best Of Resort Collections 2014
- Tony Awards 2013: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- WARDROBE WARS: Kelly Rowland vs Gabrielle Union
- FAB FINDS: 9 White-Hot Summer Accessories Under $50
- WARDROBE WARS: Selita Ebanks vs Lala Anthony
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week