Jessica Andrews went natural in the most bravest way possible–the big chop. But as the co-founder of the style and beauty site GlamazonsBlog.com and a freelancer writer for sites like The New York Times, MTV Style, and Essence Magazine (just to name a few), Jessica doesn’t have the time to commit hours a day to taming her tresses. It’s critical that she uses the right product to get her through her hectic day. So as busy as we all are, I figured it would be beneficial for us to know what products Jessica uses to get through her day. Check it out!
- Style Stalking: See Jill Scott’s Best Looks
- Natural Elegance: 50 Styles Naturalista Brides Need To Try For Their Wedding
- All The Swimsuits You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- According To Women, These Are The Sexiest Things A Man Could Wear
- The Best Looks For Traveling In Style: Because Your Fashion Sense Doesn’t Need A Vacation Too
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Here’s 32 Photos Of Andre Leon Talley Because…Capes