Jessica Andrews went natural in the most bravest way possible–the big chop. But as the co-founder of the style and beauty site GlamazonsBlog.com and a freelancer writer for sites like The New York Times, MTV Style, and Essence Magazine (just to name a few), Jessica doesn’t have the time to commit hours a day to taming her tresses. It’s critical that she uses the right product to get her through her hectic day. So as busy as we all are, I figured it would be beneficial for us to know what products Jessica uses to get through her day. Check it out!
- 20 Summer Wedding Looks That’ll Make You The Belle Of The Ball
- Make Your Wardrobe Vacation-Friendly With These Fab Looks
- How To Get A Summer Wardrobe For Less Than $350
- FAB FINDS: 20 Cute Spring Flats You’ll Love More Than Your Stilettos
- How To Make Your Smokey Eye Work For Day & Night
- The Best Makeup Artists To Follow on Instagram Face On Fleek Inspiration
- Here’s 32 Photos Of Andre Leon Talley Because…Capes