New York City was home to the cast of the “Steel Magnolias,” last night. Alfre Woodard, Adepero Oduye, Phylicia Rashad, Queen Latifah, Jill Scott and Condola Rashad graced the red carpet and posed for pictures with each other at the Paris theater at the premiere party for the Lifetime film.
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
RELATED STORIES: All Hail The Queen! 5 Reasons We Love Queen Latifah!
- #FantasticVoyage16 via Social Media
- Celebrities Who’ve Mastered The Art Of Being Step-Parents
- Love & Basketball: The REAL Wives Of Some Of The Most Famous Players
- Celebrity Engagements We Didn’t See Coming
- We Remember Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Celebrites Almost Ruined By Reality TV
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Cast’s Karaoke Night In Birmingham!