New York City was home to the cast of the “Steel Magnolias,” last night. Alfre Woodard, Adepero Oduye, Phylicia Rashad, Queen Latifah, Jill Scott and Condola Rashad graced the red carpet and posed for pictures with each other at the Paris theater at the premiere party for the Lifetime film.
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
RELATED STORIES: All Hail The Queen! 5 Reasons We Love Queen Latifah!
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- The Cosby Show: Where Are They Now?
- Black Celebrities: The Causes They Support
- Celebs Hit Up The 40/40 Club’s 10th Anniversary
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- June 19: This Day in Black Music History