Beyonce and Jay-Z recently celebrated the first awesome year of life for their little one, Blue Ivy. The one-year-old’s epic birthday party boasted a $200,000 price tag–not to mention the $1 million nursery at the Barclay’s the happy, rich couple purchased for their bundle of joy. I guess when you’ve pulled in $78 million, a couple hundred thousand isn’t a big deal.
A source close to the Hollywood royal couple says of Blue Ivy’s diamond drenched party, “Nothing’s been too big or expensive for their little princess. They wanted her first birthday to set the tone for the rest of her life. They work hard for their money and the first thing they want to spend it on is their baby girl. It’s hard to imagine how they can top this next year – or what her Sweet Sixteen will be like.”
Check out this gallery of party perks from Blue Ivy’s unbelievably expensive shindig.
Also, answer our poll below:
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
- BET Awards 2014
- Billboard Music Awards
- A Bey In Brooklyn: 13 Incredible Shots Of When The ‘Mrs. Carter World Tour’ Hit Barclays
- 2013 VMA Nominations: Rihanna, Drake & Justin Timberlake Top The List
- 9 Non-Black Celebrities Enraged Over George Zimmerman’s Aquittal
- White Celebrities Raising Black Sons
- The Thirst Is Real: 13 Sexy Photos Of Colin Kaepernick In Action!